Next Generation Emulation banner
141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I have started "System Menu 4.0" (it is found on P.M.).
I will report anyone who is found to be pming this user for piracy discussion.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.
um.. wut.

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey there mates whenever i try using wii system menu 450P i try running up super mario bros. wii and i get nothing but a blank screen??? what's going on??? could somebody help me thanks sonic x, oh and i got it from nusdownloader ;)

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,552 Posts
What .gif? If you're referring to your avatar, it's a jpeg. That also explains the white on the corners.

Tried r7716. Same old problem.

And yeah, the video is fake. Check out the time on his taskbar. It's sitting at 15:06 right before he launches the game. After the game starts, it suddenly jumps to 15:07 and then to 15:08. 2 minutes have definitely not passed.

He got the same black screen and then just stopped emulation and started the game via Dolphin's GUI. He spliced the video clips together afterwards and forgot about the clock.

·
Registered
50 Posts
wow that's really great detective work mate but the truth is i almost got the wii menu system working to it got up to the wii mote symbol but it didn't respond to any of my
buttons i was pressing and then it said i didn't have enough memory delete memory i cleaned out my sd card and still it said no blocks available!

141 - 155 of 155 Posts