Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 40 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
#21 | Loginer on March 01 2009 11:44:13
Short tutorial:
1: Dump your firmware using an NAND dumper. YAWND is supposedly a good dumper, but I couldn't get that one to work. If you keep getting code dump screens ("Exception occurred, blablabla" ), try Waninkoko's FS-dumper.
Oh, and don't be a nice guy and upload your own firmware to the Internet, lest you want everyone to have access to your saves, logs and eventual credit cards linked to the Shop Channel.

When the dumping is finished, you should have 8 folders on your SD card: IMPORT, META, SHARED1, SHARED2, SYS, TICKET, TITLE and tmp.

2: Move these folders to *Dolphin directory*\User\Wii.

3: Start Dolphin, click on Misc and choose "Load Wii Menu". This option will not appear if you don't have the necessary files in your Wii folder.

Note: I have personally not managed to get the Wii Menu to boot, so don't ask me for help if you're getting any SCONF-related errors. I'll try downgrading my Wii in a few hours, and if I manage to work things out in the end, I'll write a more detailed tutorial and post it on the forums.

From dolphin-emu forum member.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello

I have downgraded my WII to the 2.0E version but it isn't work.
Is that people who got it started are given some additional explanation ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
"The 1.0 does not exist with the downgrade of waninikoko (the only one I found elsewhere)."

Edit: Sory I found this System Menu Versions - WiiBrew

·
Le Tueur de Nems !
78 Posts
Can somebody make a HOW TO Complet with the SVN version who works ? please.
I got a file IOS11-64-v10.wad who doesnt work on Dolphin.
Can someone please send me his DUMP of his firmware by MP...
And what i do then....
Thanks you.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
There is a howto already.

1. Dump your 1.0 SM.
2. Put it in the right folders for Dolphin.
3. Run it.
4. That IOS WAD won't do jack **** for you in this emulator.
:p

Don't ask for the menu, as it's piracy to do so.

·
Le Tueur de Nems !
78 Posts
What is the 1.0 SM ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
How to install the 1.0 menu yet I find no way over the only thing is that it corresponds to a file called RVL wad-WiiSystemmenu-v33.wad.out.wad (or something like that ) but not found.

·
Registered
379 Posts
So anyone got it working ?
Mine is updated so it doesn't work unfortunately...

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Nope. Haven't found a way to downgrade to 1.0, which there is no way afaik, so it's impossible on my end without piracy.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
I can downgrade to 1.0 but I dont want to. I will stick with 3.2u until the dolphin support the 3.2u then I will try it again. I already dumped it and test it but didn't work so I will wait. :)

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
I have 8 folders.. It didnt work at all. It was just black screen with fps still running. oO
Are you on 1.0 firmware or 3.2 or 3.3 ?

21 - 40 of 155 Posts