Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
I can downgrade to 1.0 but I dont want to. I will stick with 3.2u until the dolphin support the 3.2u then I will try it again. I already dumped it and test it but didn't work so I will wait. :)

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
I have 8 folders.. It didnt work at all. It was just black screen with fps still running. oO
Are you on 1.0 firmware or 3.2 or 3.3 ?

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
It is against the rules.. No illegal firmware allowed here.

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
I just found out...

Originally Posted by dolphin homepage
This only works with the original WiiOS. No updates.
That probably means you need a vanilla wii, presumably from back when the suckers were launched... Or you can just downgrade to 2.1 then ..to see if it works but I will wait for 3.2u or above. :)

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Yeah, I understand that now.

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
jonemon1,

Same here. We should wait.

HOW can some people run 3.2 then???
If you know what you are doing... 3.2 is better than the latest version. I can run latest brand new games on 3.2u version. How ? You say ?? Google it. :)

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
I know that but will be using r2637 anyway because Wiios is still in development. Also you can't load iso through Wiios just yet so it is useless for now. :)

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
xcedf,

I like your background.. What is this character ? I would like to check it out.. Sorry for the off topic. :)

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Awesome, thanks! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.