Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started using PCSX - was playing FF8 - saved my game often on the "Memory Card" - but now when I go to the Loading Screen at the beginning of the game "Continue" is greyed out - is there a way to let it know there are memory cards there?

I can find the file(s) on my harddrive - but PCSX seems to not 'know' they're there - and won't let me save my game in between sessions as such.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
uh... no its not. memcards are fine with the HLE bios.
sounds more like the file isn't being commited on exit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having the same problems too. Is there any way to Save States like in the snes emulators so that I can quit the program and then open again and load from that state?

If not, can anyone post their memory card file as I too do not have the memory card file. Actually, I don't even have the directories setup : Library/Application Support/PCSX/ which is rather odd. Any ideas?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Um, this just happened to me, and everything was running fine and I could load from the continue menu at the beginning of the game but when I tried loading disc 3, now the continue function doesn't work for either of the discs (where it previously worked with disc 2) I tried what was suggested here but the bios doesn't seem to solve the problem. Do you have any other ideas ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.