Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was playing Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney the other day and after saving, I quit the game only to come back and finding out that my save file vanished from the game. It's still in the BATTERY folder of no$gba (v2.9b). It didn't force me to start all over from the prologue though (Trial Former), as I already reached Trial Latter (the game made me load from that point). I thought that it was just because I forgot to save halfway through the game, but after saving, exiting and loading again I found out that this isn't the case. I tried experimenting by saving and coming back right after and sure enough, the save file is gone (like i said, there's still the .sav file from inside the battery folder, the exact same time I saved). I wonder if this is the game's problem or it stems from the emulator itself? Anyway, I'd like to know if I can fix this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a few other details: Since I'm new to this emulator thing I tried to directly load my game from the .sav file, tried opening it with the emulator and what i get is a "No$gba Cartloader Warnings". Here's what it said:
  • Bad Header Checksum (real gameboy would shutdown)
  • Bad ROM entrypoint at Header (000h)
  • Bad Fixed Value 96h at Header (0B2h)
Once I pressed OK, it said the "rom-image has crashed".
If I load my game from no$gba.exe , it redirects back to the original problem: my save file isn't there. Any ideas?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts