Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get the sound and the music both to play with ePSXe 1.70 or am I stuck without music with the P.E. Op.S. DSound Audio Driver 1.9.....with ePSXe SPU core 1.7.0 the music is horribly messed up.....anyone got a different plugin or a fix to enjoy both by chance.....I enjoy the emu otherwise....looks like I'm gonna have to continue using pSX in the mean time for this game as it's perfect with that emu......

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Post your pc specs & your video plugin settings (ePSXe SPU core 1.7.0 works good with most games) from which you are playing CD or Image file ? Also give the name of the game(s) you tried to play.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most games do work with the default plugins the sound anyways, but the CDDA Audio is screwed up in the game Loaded with the core SPU 1.70 plugin.....was just wodering if there was a configuration that would get the audio to work ok, and I'm using an image of the game.....

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
what do you mean by "screwed up", does it not come up at all or is it sort of distorted? how are you loading the image, are you mounting it on a virtual drive or are you doing the file>run iso option in the emulator's GUI?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
CDDA is only supported on the internal spu plugin, and internal cdr, and cdrsapu 1.2/1.3 plugins.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
loud, annoying distortion at the menu where the game options are, spose to be music but not the case, just the loud distortion.....loading the iso via the emulator not a virtual drive....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts