Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
A friend of mine took some very nice pictures last monday, so I decided to share them to give an impression of how the place where I live looks :)
The last three pictures are of a large communication tower here turned into a christmas tree.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
wow, what game did you take these from? OOO Doh they're real. :heh:

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
Nice that is a very beautiful view.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ChankastRules said:
wow, what game did you take these from? OOO Doh they're real. :heh:
Yup, nice graphics, but the gameplay is boring :eyemove:

@ Samor: I don't recommend racing where these were taken, if you'll try to overtake someone you'll hit a tree for sure, or if lucky, end up next to some ducks :p

@ Typhoon: Thanx ^^

·
Registered
287 Posts
That place does look nice, sometimes living in a more rural area isnt what it's cracked up to be... I'll trade you! wait... u have cable/dsl down there?

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, DSL all the way ;)

Where do you live? :innocent:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Wish I had some pics. I live in Oregon, small town with almost nothing to do. I usualy go to the movies cause it's so boring and we moved from a big city! :(

Soon as I can I'm moving to cali :thumb: I keep telling my mom that's where I'm going.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the place where I'm from has about 350-400 addresses, and the center of this village has only 250, the other 150 are all farms or farms or just old farms which are only used to live in :rolleyes:

A lot of things have left such as the shop and the bank, all that's left is the greengrocer and a shopping wagon, which is like a small supermarket on wheels :(

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
It sure has to be quiet and nice. I'd love to have such a place to go when i'm tired of the noise of the city, though i suppose i couldn't live for long there. But it's beautiful man.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Nice :) Yea, I rather like city living. Being close to a Besy Buy is a must :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KanedA said:
I se he got bored very much... :p nice pics tho :)
Hehehe, thank bobbi for emuforums :heh:

I-Chan said:
It sure has to be quiet and nice. I'd love to have such a place to go when i'm tired of the noise of the city, though i suppose i couldn't live for long there. But it's beautiful man.
Every morning I have to go to school and look at such scenery for 20 minutes, nice way to wake up :) it's nice in the winter when the weather is clear, but otherwise it's just so normal to me. I'd love to take some pictures when there's snow, but I don't have my own digital camera or camera phone :(

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
Hehehe, thank bobbi for emuforums :heh:
yeah Bobbi :bow: to Ya, now I have sth to do in those free minutes at work :)

Cid Highwind said:
Every morning I have to go to school and look at such scenery for 20 minutes, nice way to wake up :) it's nice in the winter when the weather is clear, but otherwise it's just so normal to me.
Such view would made me fall on the ground and sleep :evil: ;)

Cid Highwind said:
I'd love to take some pictures when there's snow, but I don't have my own digital camera or camera phone :(
than why don't you ask your friend that he would lend his to you :), as for camera phone... only with vga camera in phone you could take such pics... that's what I think because I wasn't able to take 'clear' skys pic with mine (Nokia 3200)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Razor Blade said:
Nice :) Yea, I rather like city living. Being close to a Besy Buy is a must :p
lol you junkie!! I wonder if they ship stuff to where cid lives? oh man that would suck if newegg didnt, I might hurt myself then.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
KanedA said:
yeah Bobbi

Such view would made me fall on the ground and sleep :evil: ;)
That's why I have a discman with loud music ;)

than why don't you ask your friend that he would lend his to you :), as for camera phone... only with vga camera in phone you could take such pics... that's what I think because I wasn't able to take 'clear' skys pic with mine (Nokia 3200)
I don't think he wants to lend me his >1500 euro camera equipment for a couple of days
:rolleyes:

kiroshi said:
lol you junkie!! I wonder if they ship stuff to where cid lives? oh man that would suck if newegg didnt, I might hurt myself then.
I don't know, perhaps I should check. But we do get regular mail here :p
Though the public transport system sucks here because the costs are too high for eareas where I live :( No busses on saturday :cuss2:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Don't count on it ;) (his camera + equipment cost him 3325 EUROS oO he just told me)

But he just told me that if there will be snow he'll shoot some nice ones himself. So perhaps this thread will be revived with new pictures if appreciated :)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I live very close to Amsterdam, so I'm in a more industrial area. Your pictures remind me of a place I used to go to when I wanted to think without distractions and with all the privacy I could possibly get. It's about 20 min away from my current home.

The Netherlands are full with these views, especially in the North and East.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts