Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I used to play with the PCSX2 0.9.5 rev 377 at Final Fantasy 12. I had to configure it but there was no problem (very good FPS, I even had to limit the FPS)
But those last days, the game is really slow, like 20 or 30 FPS, and I don't know why. So I've download the new plugins for PCSX2, rev390, I've also download the latest graphic plugin: GSdxv1-13... but it doesn't work. When I start the game, i've got an error message telling me that i have to update my directX, but I'm on vista so I have already DirectX 10...
Then I downloaded GSdxv1-12... but there's no improvements with FPS... I have really no idea what I could do right now... If somebody could help the poor little thing that i am ^^

I got Vista with Intel Core 2 duo CPU T8300, 2.4 gh, 4 go RAM, GeForce 8600M GT...

·
The Master of Disguise
808 Posts
Your PC specs are not sufficient to maintain the game at full speed at all times, u will have to play like that until u reach a less intensive area of the game, nothing much u can do but upgrade ur Processor and GPU.

Also playing on a labtop is not recommended due to temp issues, better play on ur desktop pc.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi everyone

I used to play with the PCSX2 0.9.5 rev 377 at Final Fantasy 12. I had to configure it but there was no problem (very good FPS, I even had to limit the FPS)
But those last days, the game is really slow, like 20 or 30 FPS, and I don't know why. So I've download the new plugins for PCSX2, rev390, I've also download the latest graphic plugin: GSdxv1-13... but it doesn't work. When I start the game, i've got an error message telling me that i have to update my directX, but I'm on vista so I have already DirectX 10...
Then I downloaded GSdxv1-12... but there's no improvements with FPS... I have really no idea what I could do right now... If somebody could help the poor little thing that i am ^^

I got Vista with Intel Core 2 duo CPU T8300, 2.4 gh, 4 go RAM, GeForce 8600M GT...
try on DX9

1 - 10 of 10 Posts