Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first of all, hi to everyone; this forum is kind of what i was looking for, since i sometimes have problems emulating some games and it seems that this is the place to resolve all my problems

well, three questions (or problems):

Wild Arms 2 doesn't run, the logo apears but after that it freez and doesn't go on, with a nasty black screen

lunar silver star story freezes at the starting (where a guy is standing in front of a tree) and sometimes go on, but when i enter the menu screen, it turns black and keeps that way until i change of map, and finally...

saga frontier 2 starts in the middle of a battle, it doesn't even show an intro or starting menu...

well, thats all, hope you can help me :D

PD: i'm from Chile, so sorry if my english wasn't perfect ;)

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
what plugins are you using? what are your computer's specs? are you playing from CD or ISO?

·
Registered
130 Posts
For wild arms 2 i used Pete's D3D Driver 1.75, Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41 and play from an ISO
Plugin: Pete's D3D Driver 1.1.75
Author: Pete Bernert
GFX card: SiS 300/305

Resolution/Color:
- 640x480 Fullscreen - [32 Bit]

Textures:
- Filtering: 2
- Hi-Res textures: 0
- VRam size: 32 MBytes

Framerate:
- FPS limit: on
- Frame skipping: on
- FPS limit: Auto

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 2
- Framebuffer texture: 1
- Framebuffer access: 0
- Alpha multipass: on
- Mask bit: off
- Advanced blending: hardware

Misc:
- Scanlines: off [0]
- Unfiltered FB: off
- Dithering: off
- Screen smoothing: off
- Full vram: off
- Game fixes: on [00002041]

In fact, I allways use this config and works pretty well :p

·
Banned
57 Posts
I had wild arms 2 not starting up sometimes. I think I restarted my computer and the game started working. Dunno.

there's no real need for all this gamefixes in your config, jordi.. Or do they fix the forest problem?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks jordi!!!!
wild arms runs perfectly with that config, but lunar still freezes in tha same part and saga frontier still starts the same way (maybe thats how it is, i dunno...), but i just don't figure how to get the lunar going on...
thanks a lot anyway ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts