1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
NO$GBA can trade from GBA to GBA; however, you can't connect 2 DS in NO$GBA. :(

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Don't believe all youtube vids. You can't connect a DS rom to ANYTHING in no$gba.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dude, SCHUMI already told you not to believe youtube videos as some are haox.

As for your question: [sarcasm]Yeah. I mean, every image can't lie, too. I mean there's no way we can photoshop things. There's also no way we can record 2 different video and edit them around.[/sarcasm]

Seriously, in the age where we see such movies as Transformers, how can you say that a simple video can be used as a concrete proof? Especially since software are getting more functional (and easier to work with?), and creating such youtube vid is now not rocket science.

If videos do not lie, I wanna meet Optimus.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Yep the vid is a lie. I would think the guy that created the emu (who mentions that you can't link on his site) would know better than some random person on youtube.
All the linking features no$gba has are leftovers from it's GBA only days.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
It is possible to play two instances of an NDS game through the jury-rigging discribed in the vid, but even the author says that the emulator crashes as soon as it comes to linking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.