Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off, I'm sorry if this question has been asked before etc. I'm new to these forums and I also don't have enough time to check every post. ;)

Well, heres my problem;

the only issue is the gameplay isn't very ''smooth'', if you get me.

The gameplay is very erm.. laggy? It's kind of hard to explain for me. I was just wondering if there is any way to improve the smoothness of the gameplay?

I'm guessing my computer isn't up to scratch, but I'm just posting here for some clarification, and hopefully some answers/help.

Thanks in advance!

· Registered
4,727 Posts
First off, I'm sorry if this question has been asked before etc. I'm new to these forums and I also don't have enough time to check every post. ;)

Well, heres my problem;

I've downloaded the Pokemon Diamond Rom, and got it playing on the emulator etc, the only issue is the gameplay isn't very ''smooth'', if you get me.

The gameplay is very erm.. laggy? It's kind of hard to explain for me. I was just wondering if there is any way to improve the smoothness of the gameplay?

I'm guessing my computer isn't up to scratch, but I'm just posting here for some clarification, and hopefully some answers/help.

Thanks in advance!
Read the rules, because we don't support pirates.
:mad:
And yes, your computer is weak. I'd like to suggest that: Play it on your DS.

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Here's a link to the [rules]rules[/rules] Lex_Light mentioned and in accordance with them I will now lock this thread.
Also it's exactly as you suspect so there would have been no point at carrying this on anyways.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.