Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if somebody would kindly import some ff12 saved games into a virtual pcsx2 ps2 memory card please

i tried to do so mysefl with mymc but it says the file is not a virtual ps2 memory card when i select either files in the memcard folder of pcsx2...

link: ff12.rar - lol - BADONGO

just need these saves in a ps2 mem card to use with pcsx2

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
i was wondering if somebody would kindly import some ff12 saved games into a virtual pcsx2 ps2 memory card please

i tried to do so mysefl with mymc but it says the file is not a virtual ps2 memory card when i select either files in the memcard folder of pcsx2...

link: ff12.rar - lol - BADONGO

just need these saves in a ps2 mem card to use with pcsx2
Did you make those .xps saves or you download them from somewhere...all of them were incorrectly maded.

Here's your card.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yes i made them.. i took saves from gamefaqs and exported the psv, then used save builder to make xps... only problem was mymc would not let me select the pcsx2 virtual memory card..

you fix them? if so thank you very much :thumb:

i tried the card and it can't find any saves :(

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
yes i made them.. i took saves from gamefaqs and exported the psv, then used save builder to make xps... only problem was mymc would not let me select the pcsx2 virtual memory card..

you fix them? if so thank you very much :thumb:

i tried the card and it can't find any saves :(
The problem was the ROOT/ID name...your mistake was because you use the directory location(C:\Document and Settings\your account\Desktop\the game ROOT\ID)instead only the directory name for ROOT\ID.

Mymc gives you an error because of impossible name for the save.

And about the saves...are you absolutely sure that's your game version.Open the disk and you'll find one of those files SLES_543.54,SLPM_663.20,SLUS_209.63

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SLUS 209.63 and the saves i got from gamefaqs are europe.... need to convert but i don't know how...

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
SLUS 209.63 and the saves i got from gamefaqs are europe.... need to convert but i don't know how...
Well of course they wont work then.You give me to import to pcsx2 memory card PAL saves and you have the NTSC version.

As far as I know this converting works only on FFX

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
convert game region? xD jk

i just need a stupid save ... from tomb of raithwall where i left off :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

edit: if somebody has one please i need it like food :(:(:(

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
convert game region? xD jk

i just need a stupid save ... from tomb of raithwall where i left off :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

edit: if somebody has one please i need it like food :(:(:(
This is the info about this save
"In front of Raithwall, Belias defeated, full bestiary and Sky Pirate Den. Save slot No.1"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts