Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys i ve done a little research and i found out why my psx isnt workin for
if u dont know wat im talkin bout look here :http://forums.ngemu.com/epsxe-discussion/126539-little-psx-linux-problem.html

so having u read my post i found out that the EXE file is in some upc compressed thingy i tryed everything running from terminal,downloading other versions,downloading other emulators,i e tryed even downloaded a older version and trying uncompressing it with instructions from a forum right here on the forums.so im just asking can some who had my problem and fixed (that problem that espxe .exe isnt working or starting) it, send a *fixed copy of there espxe would be nice no need for plugin and bios i got that so im asking for a quick fix thanks to anyone who can fix my problem
send it here : [email protected]
thanks!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the executable has an .exe extension then you got the Windows version not Linux.
oh hi again shendo i downloaded the linux versions still no luck though im sry for bothering u guys so much i just wanna resolve this either this is a lost cause and ill delete epsxe or i fix it and i play Final fantasy games till the end of time lol

sudo aptitude install upx-ucl-beta
cd /path/to/epsxe
cp epsxe epsxe_bak
upx -d epsxe

i enter that in my terminal to fix it in a not kernel way it tell me to enter my password i dot that but it does nothing.This thing really ticks me off a good OS but my favorite emulator isnt working correctly must irony be lmao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.