Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, is there something really difficult about making VBA compatible with the linux kernel's input plugin, or has nobody simply gotten around to it? the GTK+ GUI is really nice, but it sorta sucks that I have to use an external application (qjoypad) to map my gamepad's buttons to keypresses.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
It is all a matter of time and someone to do it. I don't have time nor I develop VBA any longer. Kxu has his own stuff to work on. VBA could make use of more people contributing, specially on areas like these.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Forgotten said:
It is all a matter of time and someone to do it. I don't have time nor I develop VBA any longer. Kxu has his own stuff to work on. VBA could make use of more people contributing, specially on areas like these.
well, being I can't program my way out of a paper bag, could you (or someone else) point me towards some good books on learning C++? I figure this'll take me a few months to get good enough to do, but I'm willing to do the work.

I was assuming kxu would have responded to this message, actually. I'm surprised you're still answering questions at all after leaving the project. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts