Next Generation Emulation banner

981 - 1000 of 1031 Posts

·
work haunts me, but I'm running faster!
246 Posts
I have to confess something: I spent last year fighting a cancer called lymphoma.
After twelve cycles of chemotherapy and fifteen cycles of radiotherapy I am (I hope ...) healed.
I must ask you a courtesy: if you have the chance, you have to donate something for cancer research.
I want everyone can have luck like me!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have to confess something: I spent last year fighting a cancer called lymphoma.
After twelve cycles of chemotherapy and fifteen cycles of radiotherapy I am (I hope ...) healed.
I must ask you a courtesy: if you have the chance, you have to donate something for cancer research.
I support in my country (Poland) regularly a foundation that helps people in old age they are terribly neglected in this country. Donates are small but I believe they are useful. These people suffer from various diseases often for cancer. Coincidence? I do not know. I know a few people who have lost the fight with this ailment :( - And if you succeed I am happy with all my heart! I wish you a lot of health and so it always be!

·
Registered
23 Posts
As for the Manga toon & Noise. As I expected the effect is very interesting although I think it would be nice to slightly lower the brightness. Effect on screens. :)

Screens

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
have for a long time...everythign I buy from amazon, I go through their side website (Smile.amazon.com).. with every purchase I make (A lot!), a portion goes to St Judes children's research!! It's the only way to shop on amazon while contributing to find the cures for cancer, diabetes, and other nasty diseases that have developed over the years

·
246 Posts
As for the Manga toon & Noise. As I expected the effect is very interesting although I think it would be nice to slightly lower the brightness. Effect on screens. :)

Screens

The brightness can be reduced lowering the shader level.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The brightness can be reduced lowering the shader level.
Indeed it looks very nice now (Especially on LVL1 or 2) :D
I have a little question - You used to the connection with Noise, shader New manga toon version 1.1 In the topic I found version 1.0 of this shader. Are there any significant differences between them? You could put 1.1 version of this shader here? I would like to test it. :)

·
246 Posts
Indeed it looks very nice now (Especially on LVL1 or 2) :D
I have a little question - You used to the connection with Noise, shader New manga toon version 1.1 In the topic I found version 1.0 of this shader. Are there any significant differences between them? You could put 1.1 version of this shader here? I would like to test it. :)
Sorry but it's my mistake. version 1.1 = version 1.0 ( more or less... ). Here you can download the ( real! ) v1.1 of my "New Bump Shader". It is intended for "pure" 3D games like Spyro series, Tomb Raider series, Crash series, etc. Not for FFVII, for example. Bump + Noise? Tried, horrible...

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry but it's my mistake. version 1.1 = version 1.0 ( more or less... ). Here you can download the ( real! ) v1.1 of my "New Bump Shader". It is intended for "pure" 3D games like Spyro series, Tomb Raider series, Crash series, etc. Not for FFVII, for example. Bump + Noise? Tried, horrible...
I believe in the word that it is so I will not doubt. :) Although here is more interesting to me how it looks Manga toon with Bump map optionally with Noise (You do not have to do this I'm just thinking out loud) Anyway, thanks a lot for everything I appreciate your work very much. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
What can I say - The effect is beautiful. I really like the Cel-Shading line It adds climate and a refreshed look to many known games. A new Noise effect also does a good job. Overall both shaders looks great! :)

SS

·
246 Posts
What can I say - The effect is beautiful. I really like the Cel-Shading line It adds climate and a refreshed look to many known games. A new Noise effect also does a good job. Overall both shaders looks great! :)

SS

:)

·
246 Posts
I present to you my last creation. Is called Laczos Sharp and is intended for 2D ( not sprite ) games. Give me a comment, if you like.

Attachments

·
Registered
416 Posts
I postponed this for a while...crt Lottes can be made much faster without much visual loss.
This version uses fast gamma, operates at any internal resolution, bloom is taken out since it's eating up the majority of the cycles. Intel material i guess, if not, please tell. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
416 Posts
Something for folks who like some decent AA, but don't want any other enhancements on 2D except for lvl.4 texture filtering perhaps.

Please use with 2:2 or 2:3 internal resolutions and screen smoothing ON.

Attachments

·
The Pest
1,820 Posts
Is there a file with like, all the shaders?

981 - 1000 of 1031 Posts