Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have a simple question that really bothers me : is there a GBA emulator that can emulate linked GBAs ? so that u can play , say, mario kart with two to four players on the same pc.. i knew a GB emulator that could do the same thing with GB games. thanx a lot if u ever answer me :innocent:

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Originally posted by neuc
well i have a simple question that really bothers me : is there a GBA emulator that can emulate linked GBAs ? so that u can play , say, mario kart with two to four players on the same pc.. i knew a GB emulator that could do the same thing with GB games. thanx a lot if u ever answer me :innocent:
Not at the moment.. Future releases of Virtual GBA and BoycottAdvanced may implement it.. Be patient..

·
Registered
385 Posts
And that link thing wouldn't even be hard to emulate, I hope it supports the null-modem cable / LAN. I don't think my computer's got enough horse-powers to emulate 2 GBA's SAME TIME! :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you're right but at least the programmers should give it a try; pcs become faster and faster and i think it'll work very soon .at the moment i guess we'll all have to wait _again...

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.