1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great Work with pcsx2 guys

i have a quick question tho, hope it doesnt break rules,

ok, i am 100% sure i have configured pcsx2 correctly from following your guides

i picked a game from the compatability list (example2004), on the list it says that the game is playable so, i decided to try the next version of the game i.e (example2005)

i run the cd and everything starts ok, i.e. loading menus, but as soon as i get to the game start point my pcsx2 crashes, is this because my cpu specs are crappy or is this simply because its a newer version and not all games work yet?

im sorry if i broke any rules

·
Programmer/Animator
262 Posts
Its probably incompaitable. And are you talking about the games stated playable on the PCSX2 website? They are meant for PCSX2 ver 0.9! Since we have 0.8.1 you can't actually work it on can you. And did you try the older version of the game? There might be a video to be played at the place you say. Since all videos are not playable, you may not be able to get PCSX2 to emulate it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
yeah you are right im talking about from the website, i did notice they all had 0.9 next to them but i wasnt sure if that was an error or not

no i didnt try the older version of them game as i do not have it but i wasnt banking on it working anyway, just trial n error

i think the game does have a video that has to be played so thats probably what it is

thx for your responses, i only asked because i wanted to make sure it was the game and not the emulator, if you know what i mean

edit: so far ive yet to play a game, i have quite a few games but none of them are playable on the compatabilty list

but most of the games i have tried all get to the loading screens but no further

plugins i am using:
Graphics : GSdx9 0.8
Cont: PADwinKeyb Driver 0.9
Cdvdrom: P.E.Op.S. CDVD Driver 1.2
Interface: IOCTL scsi commands
Caching: smooth read
SOund: P.E.Op.S SPU2 DSound Driver 1.2

·
Programmer/Animator
262 Posts
Hey, no need for apologizing man ;). And I think we perfectly understand what you meant by the game and not the emulator bit. You were worried about the CD (I think ;) ).

Thats the problem then, the video.

Hey, no problems, anytime.

TC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.