Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does America had to ruin everything that are good ? I'm not whining, I just hate the fact seeing so many great anime dubbed/altered. Is money everything people care about ? then thats just low.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
OMG the horror that companies help support the creation of that same material you think is ruining it. And it's virtually all unaltered other than limited cases and some really odd things like changing the Japanese credits to English. And crappy dubs, but whatever. Since most shows include the Japanese track, I couldn't care less if they have some random bum come in and do the lines.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wouldn't recall just the voice, the credits and such.. they do tend to take the anime apart and do a few changes here and there due to fractures of violence, sexual related themes or whatever..

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
Magnis said:
Why does America had to ruin everything that are good ? I'm not whining, I just hate the fact seeing so many great anime dubbed/altered. Is money everything people care about ? then thats just low.
fansubs existed to spread anime in North America, it wasn't supposed to be a mean to substitute licenced anime. That is the un-written rule of fansubs, though there are groups who ignore that simply because they don't live in the US or because of other reasons...

Yours,
-Elly

·
Registered
833 Posts
Yeah alot of funsub animes will say they will stop supporting once it gets licensed. But if the anime is really popular then some people will still sub it. Like Naruto is so popular you always find a fansub. But like Tenchi Muyo OVA 3 no one will touch it since its licensed. Sometimes dubb is good or bad. Like Cowboy Bebop i can only watch it in dubbed form. But some stuff does get deleted which shouldnt completely take away what makes that anime good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts