Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i configure lewpy, it just says error all over...when i press test button it says im missing gl2,gl3 or somethin...i need help.

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Do u have a card that support glide? In order to use Lewpy plugin, u need to have a video card such as voodoo.

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
Originally posted by Soylvak
so... does that mean i can't use it?
Exactly.. Unless you use a glide wrapper, but they have their own problems.. Use a gpu that works with your card.. Using lewpys glide pluggin with a glide wrapper will only slow things down even more..

BTW.. Why do you want to use lewpys glide pluggin?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
so... does that mean i can't use it?
Exactly. Your card was made by NVIDIA, not 3dfx. Use one of Pete's plugins (software, D3D, or OpenGL) or one of the other non 3dfx specific plugins.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there any other good plugins that i could use besides pete's? theres a few problems in a game and i just wanna see if it does that with only that plugin

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Exactly.. Unless you use a glide wrapper, but they have their own problems.. Use a gpu that works with your card.. Using lewpys glide pluggin with a glide wrapper will only slow things down even more..
Glide wrappers wont work with lewpys plugins coz it uses glide 3 while glide wrappers are designed for glide 2 only.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Is it that hard to make a frame limitation?...I mean just look at my lil dude in the game, i just press foward and he diappears to the other side of the screen....hey maybe if I open all my programs at the same time, it'll make my computer slower.

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Is it that hard to make a frame limitation?...I mean just look at my lil dude in the game, i just press foward and he diappears to the other side of the screen....hey maybe if I open all my programs at the same time, it'll make my computer slower.
You can enable frame limit in the plugin's config. You should set it to 60 for NTSC games and 50 for PAL games. I think all plugins have this option(Lewpy's and Pete's have, I don't remember about Nickk's , but I think it's there, too).

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well that plugin doesn't work,it just makes the screen al green and stuff...but who cares i'll just have to always use peete's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts