Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Originally posted by Soylvak
so... does that mean i can't use it?
Exactly.. Unless you use a glide wrapper, but they have their own problems.. Use a gpu that works with your card.. Using lewpys glide pluggin with a glide wrapper will only slow things down even more..

BTW.. Why do you want to use lewpys glide pluggin?

· Registered
5,568 Posts
Exactly.. Unless you use a glide wrapper, but they have their own problems.. Use a gpu that works with your card.. Using lewpys glide pluggin with a glide wrapper will only slow things down even more..
Glide wrappers wont work with lewpys plugins coz it uses glide 3 while glide wrappers are designed for glide 2 only.

· Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Is it that hard to make a frame limitation?...I mean just look at my lil dude in the game, i just press foward and he diappears to the other side of the screen....hey maybe if I open all my programs at the same time, it'll make my computer slower.

· Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Originally posted by Soylvak
Is it that hard to make a frame limitation?...I mean just look at my lil dude in the game, i just press foward and he diappears to the other side of the screen....hey maybe if I open all my programs at the same time, it'll make my computer slower.
You can enable frame limit in the plugin's config. You should set it to 60 for NTSC games and 50 for PAL games. I think all plugins have this option(Lewpy's and Pete's have, I don't remember about Nickk's , but I think it's there, too).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.