Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The one and only
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey my family and i have been shopping around for cell phone stuff and stumbled upon this site. Basically you can get pretty much any phone for free (with plan) with a mail in rebate. I am a bit suspicious about this site. Anyone have any experience with it? thanks

·
Heretic
2,771 Posts
Heh, when I first saw that url I thought it read as, "Lets Stalk".

As for the plans, I can't really help you out there sorry.

·
Emulation Junkie
847 Posts
Let's Talk and Wirefly.com are two of the most reputable online sellers for cell phones, actually. Make sure you read the T's & C's though. If you transfer you number to a different account, have a late payment or a suspension, any reason at all and you can say bye bye rebate. Also just something to keep in mind with third party agents. Not only are you signing a contract with the carrier, but with the agent as well, meaning that the agent can also charge you an ETF if you cancel within a certain period of time.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,588 Posts
Vanit said:
Heh, when I first saw that url I thought it read as, "Lets Stalk".

As for the plans, I can't really help you out there sorry.
And I thought I was the only one :D

The Stalking of Chrono Angel only begins next year.

Do like Nevermore and don't trust things that says OMG FREE LOOKZ! and clean your room often, the dust and junk caused by the moisture from the food leftovers lying around all over the floor and furniture can cause some irreversible harm to your lungs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.