·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
ah... good, at least my hotmail email account got increased :D

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Zapages said:
I just checked my e-mail at Yahoo for some strange reason they have upgraded mine to 250 megs. :guitar: oO Thank you Microsoft for increasing Hotmail's e-mail Inbox to 250 megs.

But most of all thank you GOOGLE. :thumb:
That's just more space for my junkmail/spam to sit around :lol:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm a bit of a pack-rat so I have saved just about every non-spam related email. 10 emails usually fills the box so when it said 29 I just stared at it for a while. Now my mail only uses 1%!

They were supposed to implement more storage in June so I figured it would never happen after July passed. Now if they could just get their spam filters right I might actually use it for important stuff.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
took them a few months, but my gmail account finally got it's first piece of spam mail -_-

still far cry from my yahoo account.....323 in 2 months :p

·
Registered
833 Posts
Yeah yahoo gets alot of junkmail but its good at separating it. 250mb's really help since its my main email account. I also have hotmail account from microsoft but junk mail floods to it everyday(probably worst email account ever had.) I have gmail account also but havent used it once.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I get a lot of spam at gmail already :( About 5 per day. Luckily it filters out 99 out of 100 spam messages.

But my main question is: Where to get the 250 mb hotmail account? The only way for me to get more storage space is to pay for it. oO

·
Registered
833 Posts
Yeah my Hotmail was 250mb when i reactivated my email account. But they should really stop deactivating email accounts after someone stops using it for month.

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
How can you guys get so many spam mails? oO Who did you give your addresses to :p I had my yahoo email for years and am barely getting any spam (but got many Netsky virus emails)
Hotmail on the other hand is spammed heavily by MS...
I'm using 0% of my yahoo email! :lol:

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
I don't get any spam mail in my gmail account... maybe because you use it in some "sites" :D

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Quatro said:
I don't get any spam mail in my gmail account... maybe because you use it in some "sites" :D
I use my hotmail for unknown sites ;)
Yet the amount of daily spam increases every day oO

1 - 14 of 14 Posts