Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my own PS2 games but I enjoy my PC more than a PS2. That and my PS2 is beginning to have trouble reading discs. I'll have to break down and buy a new one.

Anyways, how do I ready my own PS2 discs with this emulator. Do I need to make them into an ISO or us a plugin or something. The FAQ section doesn't seem to address this issue very clearly. At least not that I could find.

Thank you :eyemove:

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Dude, did you actualy read the faq linked in the other thread? PS2 games basicaly don't run on the emulator at the moment. The FAQ should also cover any set up issues you have with it.
You can always use the CD/DVD Draft plugin if you can't be bothered with making ISOs.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
It's a CD/DVD plugin. For *shock horror* reading CDs and DVDs from a DVD drive with a PS2 game in it on your system.

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
if your ps2 is starting to have trouble reading disks look round the net for ps2 laser adjustment, its a really easy process.

1. open it up
2. take the top of the drive bay
3. big white cog at the back, mark the position its in and rotate it by one click or 2 each way, till it reads discs properly again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts