Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,i was just wondering, where can i find this sound plug-in for master quest (using 1964): Azimer's HLE v.0.55.1 Alpha
and yes, i always hear people say to go to the sound thread, in emutalk.com, but i cant find it! If anyone can send a link to that thread, it will be most appreciated.

·
Registered
55 Posts
ahem

You can play ZELDA: Master Quest (gamecube version...?) on emulators? If so... clue me in, since when?

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
yeah, its because they literally put the entire N64 cart onto the GC disc. so when you rip that, you're ripping the actual Master Quest rom. neat huh?

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
...neat...and then we can guess that GC has n64 emu in it. Revolution won't be the first so though ^^

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
The Emulator is contained on the disc itself.

·
Registered
378 Posts
cooliscool said:
The Emulator is contained on the disc itself.
I don't understand why Nintendo doesn't take all of their old games (NES, SNES), put them on a GC disc, and sell it for 40 bucks. Or even half of snes on one disc, and half on the other. It's pretty much pure profit for them at this point, and I'd be willing to spend 80 bucks for upwards of a thousand games, especially if the emulation was good (who better to write an emulator than nintendo?). There are at least a hundred great SNES games, and a hundred more that lots of people like. Or hell, release them for PC.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
thats what they're gonna do with the Revolution; sell NES and SNES roms and whatnot

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
masque said:
I don't understand why Nintendo doesn't take all of their old games (NES, SNES), put them on a GC disc, and sell it for 40 bucks. Or even half of snes on one disc, and half on the other. It's pretty much pure profit for them at this point, and I'd be willing to spend 80 bucks for upwards of a thousand games, especially if the emulation was good (who better to write an emulator than nintendo?). There are at least a hundred great SNES games, and a hundred more that lots of people like. Or hell, release them for PC.
Because if they did that the best reason for buying a Revolution would be gone? :p

·
Registered
378 Posts
if i didn't already have it all, I might consider getting a revolution just to play the older games. I actually haven't bought a console since the PSX/N64. Are they gonna beef up the graphics or just leave them be? or if you know of a newsposting about this I'd like to see that as well.

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
cyclon, I think you misunderstood what they meant. Master Quest is an unreleased N64 game which they actually put on the disc with an emulator. For that reason its possible to rip it and use it on the computer. But if you rip a GC game it won't work on an N64 emulator for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
55 Posts
ripping master quest with the emulator from the disc wont play on a PC without a gamecube emulator. the gamecube emulator for pc would need to emulate the cube properly before it would run the emulator with master quest.
they programmed the Emulator for the Cube, not for pc's.
And master quest was realised, on the 64DD addon for the n64 only in Japan.

why would you want to rip the cube one anyway? you can get master quest for n64 emulators. it plays pretty much perfect. thats what MetalFloyd47 has anyway (i assume).

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
hm... just out of curiosity, why wouldnt it work to replace the N64-image of master quest with any random other n64-game?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Carmofin said:
hm... just out of curiosity, why wouldnt it work to replace the N64-image of master quest with any random other n64-game?
You can actually do that with a few games. Compatibility of the emulator on the disc is apparently low.

·
Registered
1 Posts
can someone tell me where to download lozootmq please? i've been looking for it for a day now so please can someone tell me?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
can someone tell me where to download lozootmq please? i've been looking for it for a day now so please can someone tell me?
as stated above, we do not support anything related to warez, that goes for providing links to them as well. read over the board rules and make note of our warez policy before posting again.

http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

closed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.