Next Generation Emulation banner

Legend of the dragoon

1K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Darkking 
#1 ·
I can't get the confiq just right. No matter what I do I get problems. When I get the sound perfect, the graphics gets problems. Like, I see blue lines in towns or cutscenes. Some of the attacks freeze for a minute before making it go off. Cutscenes would go black where can't see anything. Help please.

#4 ·
Could you post your PC specs, version of the emulator, plugins used and configurations of those please?

note the bolded text.

#6 ·
what about your system specs (video card, processor, O/S, etc.)?

#9 ·
please..for the love of god.. use the copy settings to clipboard button

#11 · (Edited)
please..for the love of god.. use the copy settings to clipboard button
Love to, but it wouldn't let me highlight it to copy it of any such way I'm afraid. I couldn't even copy it with crtl I'm afraid. Prefer I just post a screen shot?

Ouch..You are new to PC world, right? So a rapid possible solution:
-Try the PeOPS GPU plugin (included in 1.7.0 IRCC).
-Try the Eternal SPU (1.41 version) plugin.
Okay, trying it now.

#12 ·
you dont have to highlight anything, there should be a button at the bottom right-hand corner of the video config menu that says "copy settings to clipboard", just click that and then paste the contents into a reply on here. you can do a screen shot instead if you want to but the clipboard method should work just fine.

#13 ·
you dont have to highlight anything, there should be a button at the bottom right-hand corner of the video config menu that says "copy settings to clipboard", just click that and then paste the contents into a reply on here. you can do a screen shot instead if you want to but the clipboard method should work just fine.
Afraid not pal. If I did had that show up, I would done it. I'm an idiot on computers, but not that dumb. =\

http://i28.tinypic.com/1puird.jpg

On the plugins they suggested, I'm having problems with them as well. When I use the sound plugin you suggest, my sound was horrible. I was not even getting the game sound at all. The graphics also gotten worst a bit. The colors of the game kept blinking into black.

#14 · (Edited)
i was referring to the video plugin config menu, not that. the image below has the location highlighted, ignore all the settings they are not really what im trying to point out.

#15 ·
Oh, my bad. I misunderstood you.

Plugin: P.E.Op.S. OpenGL Driver 1.1.78
Author: Pete Bernert
Card vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
GFX card: Radeon 9000 DDR x86/SSE2
OGL version: 1.3.3344 WinXP Release

Resolution/Color:
- 320x200 Fullscreen - NO desktop changing
- V-Sync: off
- Keep psx aspect ratio: off

Textures:
- iFiltering: 0
- Hi-Res textures: 0
- VRam size: 0 MBytes

Framerate:
- FPS limitation: off
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: Auto

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 3
- Framebuffer texture: 1
- Framebuffer access: 0
- Alpha multipass: on
- Mask bit: off
- Advanced blending: off

Misc:
- Scanlines: off
- Line mode: off
- Unfiltered FB: on
- 15 bit FB: on
- Dithering: off
- Screen smoothing: off
- Game fixes: on [00000000]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.