Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do I Play Legend of the dragoon with EPSXE i've tried almost everything even with petes plugin', even with the "alphapass" can you help pleaseeee

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Hey, stop whining, geez
Do a search on the boards under Legend of Dragoon or Lod and you will find your answer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Software rendering does just fine. (You have to disable frame-skipping). Problem is, not many people who have those mega-fantastic-superb-awesome 3D accelerators like it... I actually do because it's more true to the actual PSX, but that's the only thing I can actually use with my system ;)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
what version of the bios are you using? version 1000 and 1001 doesn't work well with LoD, make sure you have a PSX with 7001 and use a gameshark or dexdreive to make a image of it, no illegal copies, right :0

·
Registered
499 Posts
finally i get in.....yeesh....i duno wut i did but my hotmail's was banned.. and yea.....neways...my dragoon works with epsxe my graphic plugin is kazzuya Spftware driver(beta) 1.6 ...

my comp-> win98(soon XP), p3 500mhz, 256mb ram, creat 3d blaster savage4

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
In order to get worknig legend of dragon, you need to use the correct bios for every country version. It means 1001/7001/7501 .. for US version, 1000/7000/7500 for JAP version (not sure about it ;), 1002/7002/7502 for PAL version.

Carlos.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm having trouble with Legend of Dragoon (US version) also. I'm using the 7001 bios. The screen goes black, and that's about it. With the 7502 bios I got the Sony screen to come up before it stopped working. ~_~ I've searched through the other threads about Legend of Dragoon and tried the suggestions there, but none of them seem to be working for me.

I'm using a pIII 450, 128MB RAM, Win2000, NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX 400 and Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.53 for ePSXe's video driver. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have it set to my D drive with the ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K Core 1.4.0 cd-rom plug-in. I don't know if I need to change my plugin or not (worked great for FF9), but I am using the D drive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Okay, I tried that and tried playing with the configuration of it and got the same result each time. Still just a black screen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts