Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i play Legend of Mana with ePSXe when I'm in battle, blue/multi-colored patches show up whenever i do an attack/ability. Also, sometimes my character will dissapear. Anyone know how to fix this?

·
Registered
275 Posts
This happens to me too when using Petes 1.53 D3D, havent played it with 1.54 yet, it seems to only happen when you have some allies, never when alone. Try a different plugin or enabling different options.. or use a different skill.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Known bug. It all depends upon what weapon/character combos you choose. It has been awhile since I have played but I do remember the girl with the spear worked perfectly. I know several others do too but I don't recall which ones sorry.

·
Registered
900 Posts
the small weapons seem to have the bug. if you use big weapons like the spear or the two handed sword then you should be ok.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I was playing with the guy with a spear and with Nicolo. I'll try it again with someone different when i get a chance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried again with the guy with 2 handed sword and it worked fine. Thanks everyone. Wish i could have had the spear but o well. I might just play as the girl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts