Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
>the first screen in the game.
The first screen being what exactly? I've played it through the point when the boy with the sand mantle joins and you go off to battle in a cave. I haven't had the time to play any further, but I haven't had any problems.

GPU: Lewpy's current
SPU: Null2
Running from ISO

My config is the same as the one I'd posted in another thread regarding FF9. Too tired to fetch the URL ;)

·
Registered
345 Posts
sorry, cant be of much help to you
i have never seen that screen or any thing resembling that screen while playing LOM

but i did notice that it is running at 60 fps :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the first screen.. u try to put your game there while u start epsxe and run cdrom.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still cannot. I can't press any key at that screen.. Can you list down your spec ... (SPU, SOund , Cdrom........)

·
Registered
313 Posts
it also works fine for me, running the CD,
Are you sure that the cd isn't scratch or something like that....have you tried other emus? other plugins?

·
Registered
345 Posts
GPU
Pete's D3D (Dx7) 1.50

SPU
ePSXEe SPU core 1.2.0
every thing checked except SPU IRQ

CDROM
ePSXe Win NT/2k core 1.0.1
everything checked

BIOS

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know why now, it is because i cannot press start key using a PSX controller which connect to my PC using a connector. Any ideal on fixing it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Why you don't use VGS is play perfect excpet some little graphic glicth when you do combo. Is play perfect in terme 2D graphic and sound. I finish this game a long time. And nerver seen the screen you post nice 1. I want see it how? :mad: :smash:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts