Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Issue :
The game works, but the animation which occourse once you put an artefact into the map isn't displayed correctly. (missing/corrupt)

Not fixed yet.

·
Registered
144 Posts
:)Thank God:)
Too bad bout those animations though:eek:
The game worked in the previous version for me, but it it runs better than I'm fine with that.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I ahve the same problem. It even happens in VGS though. Also when you od special attacks the graphix get ugly some times. I wonder what it is. I think it has to do with the format or something. Might be something the programmers will look into in hte future:)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ther is also some gfx problems when you are more then one i your party. And when doing some moves. Dont know it its the EMU or the pluin thats to blame. BUt i have tryed difrent gfx pluins and none of the one i have tryed worked...

:rolleyes:

·
Diehard 3Dfx Fanboy!
544 Posts
Dang....If only bleem!'s software mode was open source. As I recall from playing it in bleem!, it displayed it correctly.

But, I don't suppose this post is helping much. Oh well. I'm confident that the ePSXe team will prevail. ;) Well, that's my two cents' worth of encouragement. :D

Hey, a thought just occured to me. Perhaps this is another framebuffer-read issue......

·
Registered
4 Posts
<font family="arial" size="1"><b>Legend of Mana (NTSC U/C)</font></b>

<b>Issue :</b>
same as the one above, but also the main character dissapears when having a buddy with you... try using 1h Sword and the buddy Niccolo.. You dissapear really much when you have Larc as buddy.

<b>Status :</b>
Not fixed yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts