Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Legend of Mana glitches

have there been any solutions to these glitches?

When you add an artifact, lots of the effects are missing

During battle, when you have a partner and do strong attacks or STs, the graphics do some really weird things. Because of this glitch strong attacks and some STs dont make contact with the enemy and make it useless.

This happens in VGS too but doesnt happen in bleem!. graphics seem to be perfect in bleem. except for that bad timing bug. wow i just said something good about bleem! !

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I noticed your screenshots only show you using the spear. I didnt get any glitches then either. i shouldhave been more specific. Have you tried any other weapon?

heres a list of the weapons ive tried. the character you choose (male female... that male character is male?!?! i first i thought he was female he looked so fruity)also seems to have an effect on the glitches. like when you use the spear power hit, it glitches. and the bow doesnt even work at all.

i tried these on the female char and only when you have a partner. otherwise there are no problems at all...weird

no glitches
hammer
spear
staff
2handsword
2handaxe

glitches when you do an some st or power attack
axe
knife
sword
glove
bow- glitches when you finish a combo, big red box
flail- only glitches on power hits

·
Registered
69 Posts
NOOOOO! NOT MY AXE!!!!

Oh, wait. I don't even want to play the game. I might later though, trying to create the best equipment possible and stuff, although it's all so pointless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts