Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking for an emulator that will actually play legend of legaia without freezing at the beginning when you use the healing leaf.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Ok here is the best hint for you.Use the search feature on upper right corner and you will find 3-4 threads with this problem discussed and its solutions.
Enjoy the game.

*edit* I give you solution right here.
Use the following commandline options "-legaia -cdtiming -f".

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
on epsxe it says i have a plugin error of cdrDudAspi.dll but i can't even find that and don't know what to do any help?

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
tell you what when i bought this game it doesnt run on epsxe but after reading the readme and faq of epsxe i successfullllyyy run this game
my plug ins

petes d3d 1.54
petes cdr 1.7
internal epsxe spu

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tried it and it didn't work come on people i really wanna play and this is pissing me off i hate it when my cpu does this and i don't even have a crappy pc

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok i looked at it but it didn't help much doesn't really says anything about what you should do for certain things or what works best but i did my best and when i started the EXE it says Failed LibPS. exe loading any ideas any one

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
look at the tutorial on the psxfanatics.com site

you have to make the psemu plugin in the dir plugin/psemu

put the FPSE plugin in the plugin dir

and then start the fpse configurator/memorycard manager and configure it

the fpse.exe is just for play the game

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
man with regards to ePSxe if you've ever read the manual then you wouldn't even be asking this question in the boards! RTFM! or use the freaking search button.. i don't wanna be rude but.. [email protected]#$%^*!!$#@@!!

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
man with regards to ePSxe if you've ever read the manual then you wouldn't even be asking this question in the boards! RTFM! or use the freaking search button.. i don't wanna be rude but.. [email protected]#$%^*!!$#@@!!
Cool down man maybe he is new to the emu thing

Gogeta in that case you should stick to the psx console :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
works but...

The -legaia command line works for me but it takes away the sound of attacks and spirit :O not the actual hit sound but the sound of for example the hyper moves, they are soundless xD anyone know how to fix it without getting the lagg back that i get from those moves which I just fixed with -legaia ?

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
LOL nice bump. Try using Eternal SPU sound plug in, or maybe epsxe 1.7.0

1 - 20 of 22 Posts