Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to play Legend of Legaia with ePSXe, at first it doesn't work, then I tried the -cdtiming - legaia commandline and it worked. However the intro movie will not play also there's always a strange "white band" on the lower half of the screen. Anyone knows if any emulator can play the Legend of Legaia movies? why it's so hard to play the movies in LoL on emulators? thanks.:emb:

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
i didn't hav any problem with the intro.. but with the white band thing.. you can just press ESC to get back to the main interface, then after that go back to the game.. that'l get rid of it.. or just load a savestate before the intro thingy comes up..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
what plug-ins you use for the movies to play? When I tried to run the CD it just ECTS then Contrail then straight to main menu, the intro movie of those three guys with Seru and things just won't play...

I'm not refering to the engine movie after you start "new game", but the one before, just to make sure... :p

PS: how hot are you... :emb:

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
i played it way back, used Pete's OGL 1.51 and Iori's SPU 1.48, and yeah i had no problems with the cutscene at the intro.. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
still doesn't work... should I disable or enable something in the settings? (Except the commandline thing?)

PS : to make sure again, you do see that XA intro movie that the three main character beating different monsters with their Seru right?

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
there is no other thing to configure the important thing in lol is the -cdtiming -legaia commandline

i played it for a long time w/out P/b use savestate to avoid problems

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the replies... still can't see the intro movie... :( what version of ePSXe you using?

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
this is my config BTW i uses the ePSXe 140

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
arrrgghhh, still not working, thanks for the helps... think I'll just bear with it :(

Well, what CD-ROM driver you use. I tried MSCDEX and the internal CDR driver, they all work fine with other games but just no movie in LoL... should I disable CD status or something???

·
Memories are all I have..
423 Posts
Try using petes cd-rom driver. It works great.
As for the cd-status, just try playing around with it. Some games are good with it on and some are not.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts