Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a little problem in cd 2 in the Home of Giganto every time i finsish a battle the screen frezzes but the sound is still playing , could someone help me please ?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here is the config is use

Petes D3D plguin

filtering : 2
caching type :2

Off-screen drawing : 3
Adavance belnding : 2
Frame bufgeres : 0

Alpha multipass : on
mask Bit : off

Special game fix for LoD : ON

CD-rom

Petes 1.6

disable cd-rom staus and acurrate cr-rom timing : off

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dosn't work !! could someone post is config of Legend of Dragoon that dosn't frezze after battles in the Home of Giganto ?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Well, my config has accurate cd timing checked but I don't have disable cdrom status checked. Also using the scph7502 bios which could make a difference I don't know. Try the internal cd plug-in if you're still having problems.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn't work, after a battle it frezzes , a black screen but the sound is still there , but could you post your config if you don't mind !

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Your config is basically the same as mine, running out of ideas here, try making an iso? Or using the original cd if you're running off an iso?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well i use both , but i found out that Petes Soft Plugin 1.52 is The only One how actualy works for that ! it also frezzes after the fight Lenus & Regole. the only way to pas it is the soft plugin !! I must ask Pete if it's normal or just a defect inthe other plugins . Also the letteres and Battle enter speed are Faster with Soft Plugin !

·
Registered
278 Posts
I just beat Gehirc and met kongol and heading back to twin castle. is that where you are? cause i haven't have trouble yet...

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well yes but i passed it thanks to petes soft plugin , but now on CD 3 before the battle with Floyd it happens again i get a black Screen and the music stil playes but nothing more , and now even the soft plugin does the trick ! Argh i'm stuck and need help , any sugestion to this (already used every plugin )

·
Registered
278 Posts
dude now you are scaring me.. What you said about beating regol (the dragon) and lenus (the dragoon) freezes is true! And i haven't been able to figure out how to get past that part yet.. Should we try 1.51 of Pete's?? is the 1.52 thats causing the problem? to people who replied to this thread before did you use 1.51 or 1.52?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well on both it happens but some Times it can be bypassed with luck (i'm on cd 4 with luck )

·
Registered
1 Posts
A OK

I played through the whole game with no problems at all.

Config:
Pete's soft gpu
internal sound and cd
fix on
sph1001

My specs are
P3 500
RAM 256
TNT2

1 - 18 of 18 Posts