Next Generation Emulation banner

legend of dragoon?

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  hoyoyo80 
#1 ·
I just installed epsx with pete's open GL drivers and all that, but when I try to run LOD, it just goes to a blank screen. Anyone seen this before? It worked ok with legend of mana... well sort of... all the graphics were kinda odd, but it still read it...

#6 ·
I am curious.. it seems that SOFT GPU's do not work well with ePSXe 1.4.0. LOD does not work with my system unless I run VGS which now gloriously crashes since I have more RAM. REALLY odd ( :smash: )

Nothing works well with FF8 (period it seems) all the FMV sequences crash ePSXe eventually or should I say corrupts. that's what seems to be the big problem. Now ePSXe version 1.2 works with all the soft GPU's to a point. I'm wondering if some small change has done this. :) anyhow ..

for LOD I too get the black screen of nothing :rockets: .. it's not the best way to play I guess :)

My system is:

P300 mmx 128M RAM
Diamond Stealth 3d 2000 <- this is the reason I use SOFT gpus :)

#8 ·
oh yeah pluginz

I started using the pete's d3d renderer, but tried a bunch of different ones like lewpy's and the null driver, but nothing worked. Also, the sound I used was null2 audio driver 1.4 plugin. I thought it might be a read error on the cd rom, so I tried pete's cdr aspi plugin 1.5 but nothing still. :eyes:

bios??? bios\SCPH1001.BIN wtf is that all about? how many psx bioses are there? heh

#10 ·
A bios plugin? I don't know what you're talking about. What do you have in mind?

BTW there are a few more bios than those 7 that were mentioned? The best ones to use are Scph1001 and scph 7502. Those are the ones recommended by the ePSXe team. Some people have gotten good results out of scph7000 and dtlh3002 though. Basically if you have one of the recommended bios then you don't need to worry about it. Your LOD solution lies elsewhere.

#11 ·
ha ha ha

Your search - schp9000 - did not match any documents.
No pages were found containing "schp9000".

Suggestions:
Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.

Oh well, I'll search out the others. Anyone know of a common location for them for me to try out? :mg:

#13 ·
Re: sys spex

Originally posted by tammo
p 3 1000 384 mb pc 100 ram , tnt2 32mb vid card, windows 98 and all that that implies.
Okay guys,I'm sorry for my bad english :p

Better use Pete's OpenGL for GPU,just use the Nice settings and don't forget to activate the special game fixes (click the tab and click the fix for LOD)
SPU,u can use Iori's or ePSXe sounds (just same I guess)
CDR,use ePSXe cdr ASPI core will be fine

Have a nice try,and don't forget to use the bios :p (yeah2 allright,1001 or 7502 will be fine)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.