Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone get it to work? i can't, it just load espx and then a blank black screen appear, that's it. plz help. also how do you use iso buster? everyone's saiying "it's really easy to use" but i can't seem to figure it out, thanks

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
It's work and i already beat this game with epsxe...but i use geforce2 tornado...what plugin do u use?Lewpy's? I don't whether it playable with lewpy's but i am sure with pete's d3d/dx63d/opengl but sound are missing when transform in2 dragoon....i suggest that u try Pete's...just give it a try!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i've try both lewpy's and pete's plugin but doesn't work, i also try it in cd and in .bin format.

B

·
0 Posts
isobuster IS easy to use, just right click on the session 1 thing and select extract raw

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Yes, i heard there a prob. at the end of the game but lucky me, i pass it all!!!:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
for anyone that played Legend of dragoon, do you think it's any good. I want to try but it has low rating from gamespot and ign.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Please take into account that I'm only on the 2nd cd as I haven't been playing it much lately (too much ff9 and bof4 fun) but yes I'd recommend the game. The dialogue is cliche cheezy and predictable, but the graphics are pretty good and the fights are pretty fun once you get a bit of a ways into the game and can toss in dragoon additions. So there you have my lil' mini-review. It isn't the greatest game to fall off the apple tree, but I've seen worse.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
The game is damn interesting, can't help to stop playing it!!!
Especially with the dragoon ability.
Oh, you get the rating from the ign that say that 'don't trust the back cover of the cd, trust us', is that?
Yes, i also read it before buying LOD, but i try it anywhere without trusting the ign/the back cover of the cd and i give my own rating!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts