Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm really slick with ePSXe and I only have two games that don't work Parasite Eve II (Everyone knows that it doesn't work period) and Legend of Dragoon. I run all sorts of other games: FF9, FF7, FF tatics, WildArms, etc. And they all run awsome. But I have no clue for what to do with Legend of Dragoon. Got any ideas. I'll post my specs later.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I heard PE2 works with FPSE, I also know it runs on bleam 1.5. It doesn't run the greatest on either though. But anyway like I said I would, here are my specs.

AMD 600
128 megs SDRAM
Sound Blaster Live X-gamer
ATI Rage 128, 32 megs

The computer is never the problem so here's my plugins

Bios: Scph1001.bin
Video: Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.50
Sound: Pete's DSound Audio Driver 1.8
CD-rom: ePSXe CDR ASPI core 1.4.0.

I don't know that it's the plugins, but rather the settings or something different with ePSXe 1.40. I heard that it runs on previous versions and wanted to know if that's true. Any ideas?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I only got Legend of the Dragoon working on ePSXe when I used the SCHP 7502 BIOS. The SCPH 1001 didn't work for me, no matter what I tried.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Legend of Dragoon DISC 2 problems

While we are on the subject of Legend of Dragoon - has anyone encountered problems while switching over to DISC2. On the screen where it says Please Insert DISC 2 - I used the change disc option on epsxe, put the disc 2 in, then it says Please Wait but does not go any further!

HELLLLPP!!!

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated!!!

Bambang

·
Registered
37 Posts
The game ask you ta save before its switch to disk 2 ? Right.
If you wanna continue to play, just load disk 2 and play from the last save game.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I tried saving into memory card but epsxe simply hangs at the save game screen. I created blank memory card using aldos' memory card manager.

Bambang

·
Registered
106 Posts
Originally posted by bambang
I tried saving into memory card but epsxe simply hangs at the save game screen. I created blank memory card using aldos' memory card manager.

Bambang
Have you tried to press F4?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts