Pete's D3D Driver 1.52
Pete's DSound Audio Driver 1.11
iso
and the bios is scph7502
tnx in advance

·
Registered
278 Posts
I don't think there is a solution to it. Maybe you can try full vram primitive. However, you should ask yourself whether that it is realy necessary to enjoy the game...... come on its just some stupid battle dissolve effect.. does it really matter? ( i know you just wondering :) )

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Uh, Pete. I was wondering, what card would be able to do framebuffer textures in hardware? A geforce? wich one?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll try...jau the problem is that when the point of that effect comes, i have to wait until the sound stop to fight, and it's a long long wait

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it goes

well, it goes, but the speed is decreased...my system runs with 192 mb of rams...if i encrease them can i hope to play faster (or it's just a cpu related problem)

·
Registered
874 Posts
a) FVP needs just a very powerfull cpu.

b) That effect in LoD is one of the few which can't be emulated with "gfx card buffer" framebuffer textures... at least not easily.

c) generally "gfx card buffer" framebuffer textures can be done with nearly every card... but speed can be slow... on my GF3 such effects are done very, very fast if I don't use FSAA

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i played ffVII and my radeon can do it...do u know if there is something can i change in the registry settings of the radeon (at last what i need to run the gfx card buffer, so i can try to find it by myself)...

...or maybe the moment to overclock my duron is come, just le me find a good cooler :)

According to u pete, a good cpu speed to run it well?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts