Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After defeating lenus at prison island in disc 2,my screen turn balck and the game don't do anything...can someone tell me?!!!

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Eventually you will always crash in Legend of Dragoon in VGS, so you're probably better off playing something else. I know it's a depressing solution, but you'll waste less time playing in VGS this way.

·
Registered
551 Posts
hmmm? is it true? always crash with VGS?

Well, lucky for me, i was managed to finish legend of dragoon on vgs until disc 4, Divine Tree WITHOUT a single crash... and since there are currently no emulator will pass that through, i dumped the mem-card files... and now, i'm re-play legend of dragoon....

·
Registered
551 Posts
hoyoyo, can you post the image right BEFORE the crash on disc 2? because now, i'm also playing on disc 2 hope didn't crash anywhere... :D :D

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> Well, lucky for me, i was managed to finish legend of dragoon on
> vgs until disc 4, Divine Tree WITHOUT a single crash

That's the furthest people can get, although it sometimes crashes in other places for some users (like in hoyoyo's case).

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by beckham_m7u
mm...hoyoyo, you experienced the hang on the 1st fight against lenus or it is the 2nd fight?
The 2nd part....

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by beckham_m7u
hoyoyo, can you post the image right BEFORE the crash on disc 2? because now, i'm also playing on disc 2 hope didn't crash anywhere... :D :D
You need a screen shot?...have u reach the EVIL ISLAND and found the save point deep inside?That is the moment before the 2nd fight with Lenus....

·
Registered
551 Posts
hmmm...hoyoyo, strange enough I didn't experience your trouble there.... It was a fight between Dart and friends with Lenus and her dragon right? I just put an endless death on her...and after Dart execute his finishing move..., it just normally run,,, I have a save after the fight... maybe you want some? if you do, please contact me...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In epsxe there is no graphic mess(Pete's Dx6) but loss some speech during battle espeacially in dragoon form...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know what the problem is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a bug in vgs if you are in a battle with the main boss and you use the dragoon abilitie, try it without and you should be able to play till cd4 without problems.

After that...:D

·
Registered
551 Posts
hmm...Guyver, we're not experiencing that kinda problems i'm afraid... it's that infinite loop on disc 4 (when Dart and friends are trying to get up the Divine Tree)...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts