Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

I need help for Legend of dragoon on disc 2,on the queen fury ship,playing as albert,when i try to talk to meru,she only speak a few work and then the game do nothing!!!(maybe crash),can somebody help me?

·
Registered
551 Posts
hoyoyo80, mm... I tried to run Legend of Dragoon few days ago on epsxe 1.2.0, Pete's D3D 1.39 but the main menu (new game, continue and option) won't show!!! Did you experience that?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
In fact it's a problem , it makes a partial Frezze of the game , just use an early save state and reload it , and pray that it work's , well it works for me

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by beckham_m7u
hoyoyo80, mm... I tried to run Legend of Dragoon few days ago on epsxe 1.2.0, Pete's D3D 1.39 but the main menu (new game, continue and option) won't show!!! Did you experience that?
Yes i experience it too...but i don't bother about it because i prefer using the previous version of epsxe(1.0.1) because a lot of games that i play work well on this version(e.g FF7)...try to use it so the menu can show up and download the latest plugin version dude( 1.48)

·
Registered
551 Posts
hmm.thanks hoyoyo...maybe I'll try that one... Zell, I got a question to ask you if u don't mind....If you use savestate, then after you quit the epsxe and turn on again, can it still be loaded? and when you load a savestate, is the graphic messing up? coz, on my epsxe 1.2.0, after I used savestate, then I try to load it, the graphic is messing up.......h-e-l-p needed thanx

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
ok , here goes , the save states work fine there just to problems i noticed if you use save stae the memory card won't work you may save on it but on reality it be empty , the other tinhg is when you have multi cd game with difrent area codes the save sate only work with taht same area code , so theres the need to re-name them in progress of time like on ff9 1'cd Slus-014591 on the 2'cd Slus-014592 , to make it work i had to re-name it , but there are no Grafical Problems or sound problems with the savestates

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just so you all know, on disk 2 when it freezes, just sit there for about 10-15 minutes and it will fix itself. Do not do anything but let it just sit there and run on its own (it gets frustrating to wait, I know). The big problem comes on disk 4. There is a spot where it goes into an infinite loop and basically freezes. No amount of waiting will get past this spot (I left it running for 2 hours). Currently no emulator can get past this point. The only way I know of to move along would be to get a dex-drive and save you game to a real memory card and get past that point on a real playstation. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts