Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm just curoius about this. I traded in my old xbox when I got my 360 on the 22nd. I have games, many in which I just bought recently such as Battlefield 2 and SW: Battlefront 2 which aren't supported yet in the backwards compatibilyt for xbox 360. I'm just wondering, since I no longer own an original xbox, what would be the legallity (is that a word) of me downloading an emulator and playing them on my PC? I haven't done it so far as I'm wondering about this and just hoping they release a new patch for the 360 soon to make these games playable. Any suggestions? Should I wait or am I clear to do so?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah okay.. and yeah I was wondering if I'd even be able to play these games since they are new. Really bums me out that they've been promoting this backwards compatibility with the 360 and they don't even have most of the games that where recently released available. Yet, they have that freakin' Barbie horse game backwards compatible.. grr. Never should've sold my old xbox. Thanks anyhow.

· Quad Core FTW!!!
782 Posts
zite101 said:
Yet, they have that freakin' Barbie horse game backwards compatible.. grr. Never should've sold my old xbox. Thanks anyhow.
You should read the Xbox developers blog. It takes a while to work the kinks out in a game on the emulator. The Xbox developers said that the reason these games are supported (Barbie....other stupid games etc.) is because those games have similar engines to the more popular ones which are already on the list. They said in time they want to make their emulator run all Xbox games.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.