Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a problem with Legacy of Kain: soul reaver.. everything goes great at first the fps is hi and it loads fast enough but when i come to a place where you first meat enemies it stops...
:confused:

it doesn´t freez.. the enemies still walk around.. but it does not go on.. the screen does not changes after the two monsters engulfed the souls..

please tell me what to do is it my hardwares fault or im a doing something else wrong... what plugins and stuff do you use to make it work?

i would be happy:D if you help me..

·
Registered
526 Posts
im having the same problem . the place ure talking about are the monsters green and they just beated up a guy right or is it some other place why dont u post a screen shot maybe then someone could help u and me :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okey i will try to find a screen shot thingy... but it seem that everyone else has gotten soul reaver to work on thier computers.. so i wonder why the :dead: they are not telling us what to do...

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Is it a burned copy?
I know that the protection makes the game hangs around that time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no its the real version... but i have tried to work with an ISO but its still the same thing... any idees what else i could be?

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
OK I will post my config later and you'll just have to try with it.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
General config 1:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
General gonfig 2:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Video config:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Sound config:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
CD-ROM config:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Bios config:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
MDEC config:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Ok now it should work fine except for the speech,but there's nothing we can do about it.
Anyway if it still doesn't work then I don't know what's your problem(try to make an iso).
But there shouldn't be any problem now.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I just noticed something: in ePSXe cheat option ther's a cheat for Soul Reaver Pal version maybe it's your problem try to use that cheat if you don't already use it but it's stange cause I have the french pal version and I never used that cheat.
Hope I helped you Mishiza & ice2hot:)

·
Registered
526 Posts
well i have the cheat option enabled in the game but i just dont wanna use that well tell me one thing whats the name of the 3rd gate in the game so i could use that and hey thanks for all the help

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
What do you mean by "the name of the 3rd gate" do you mean the teleportation gates?
Does it mean you managed to to get the game to work?
Also I don't really understand how it could help you to know its name.
Anyway I don't have the game actually(a friend borrowed it)and I don't remember where this gate leads (I think it must leads to Raziel's territory)
Tell me if the game works now with the settings I've posted.
BTW,why don't you want to use the cheat option?
It's made to make the game works.

·
Registered
526 Posts
oh sorry about that i thought u meant some other cheat ..well anyway forget about it well yes i did get the game work ..come to think of it it was working fine earlier before as well. the problem which im encountering occurs with every emu i used namely vgs and bleem . i get the same error so i presume it has to be my cd that has an error both of my cd roms cant bypass this problem so i thought ill just post a screen shot showing where the error occurs .. as u can see in the screen shot theres a gate behind Raziel well when i turn the camera i cant see anything beyond that point so if anyone has a save state after that portion ,. can u please send it to me at at this address . [email protected]. i just want to let u know that hotmail refuses anything above 1 mb so u need to split up the file and send them seprately . i would be really glad that is someone coud help me out i really want to play this game but cant due to this damn problem

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
As I said before I don't have the game actually so I can't make a savestate.The only one I have is at the end.
Maybe I'll get the game on wednesday so be around here on this day and maybe you'll have your savestate.
Bye.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts