Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could somebody please tell me a cod for max money or point me to a site with the codes that actually work? I've be googling for about an hour now and have come up with nothing but a big goose egg.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Pokemon Leaf Green Master code
00000554000A
101DC9B00007

Infinite Cash
82025838104E
8202583AE971

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx, Sqall! ;v)

*kisses his cheek

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
-_- for my sake, please let you be a member of the XX chromosome.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well don't you think a name like Fennyariel is a little too femanine sounding to be a boys name? ;v) Oh, and you're not going to believe this! How come all of a suddon those codes don't work?! I didn't change ROM's or anything!
*scratches her head

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
You need to reboot the rom after disabling any wild pokemon master codes, as it disrupts the main master code for some reason.

just native save and reset emulation with only the main master code and money cheat enabled :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well now that you've completely confused me! :???:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What is a native save? Is that a save that was born here in America instead of being born someplace else?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
lol

Native save, is how you would normally save. if you were playing it on an actual gameboy.

just disable all the cheats except the master code and money cheat and save then reload the game.

·
Registered
30 Posts
whats the code for mew to appear in the wild on pokemon leaf green??

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,629 Posts
That's what sites like GameFAQs or CodeBreaker are for, this site is about emulation and problems with it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tried doing a native save disabling all other cheats and then reloading the game I even tried resetting the game the infinite money cheat didn't work

·
Registered
2 Posts
Use a rare candy cheat code.fill your bag with as many of them as you can and then sell them at a Pokemon mart

1 - 14 of 14 Posts