Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a new Dell LCD TV which is working great. So now, I have an extra monitor which I wish to sell. The extra monitor in question is an iiYama ProLite E431S. The casing is white/beige, 17" screen, built in stereo speakers, DVI-D and D-Sub input ports, and audio input and output ports. You can go to iiYama's official website for details if you want.

Naturally of course, the first place I would think to sell my monitor is eBay. But I've been on eBay for many years, mostly buying, but occasionally I have posted an item for sale, but eBay's listing fees are ridiculous. I would rather avoid eBay if I can. Anyways, I was hoping someone here could give me some advice on a place on the internet where perhaps I can get top dollar for my monitor without having to pay any fees just to try and sell it. Maybe there is a place in the Las Vegas, Nevada area where I can simply drop off my monitor for money. Or maybe someone reading this wants to buy from me direct. All the original packaging, manuals, and cables are included with the monitor itself; like brand new still. However, I should note that this monitor does have one dead pixel. The minimum price I'm willing to sell for is $300. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
This is not the place to advertize...

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
You can try neowin.net's forum for this kind of thing ("Neobay"). There is no place for it here in an emulation forum.

-Closed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.