Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,i need soem help,i just downlaoded the altest version of pcsx2 ,all plugins are configured,but the gs plugin seems to be missing,while its there in the plugin folder.i even tried to add previous plugins from other versions but still it complains about teh same probnlem.any help

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
If you're willing to try risk the latest SVN and it's new GUI, try updating your DirectX. I had the same problem and updating fixed it. If the runtime doesn't fix it, the full redist may. Otherwise, yeah ignore.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
GS issue is fixed in latest svn,... it still has along way to go yet......

·
Read Only
0 Posts
It's getting better. I'm testing the new GUI now, and it's pretty nice, now that a lot more of the functionality is there. Kind of annoying how there's no frame limiter though, unless you use Wait VSync in GSDX now. Oh well. I guess that's where it should've been from the beginning.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
really kills the cpu in its current form............ maybe i didn't enabled frameskipping.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.