Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
Does anyone know the corretc gpu setting for petes ogl plugin for tomb raider 2?
See whenever lara's in water her head and feet become transparent and also everything above her ie: the sky becomes white etc?
Otherwise the game plays brailliantly on 1.4.0 :)
Thanx for any help in advance oh and ive tryed many configs in the gpu sttings but still no fix :(

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone having the same probs :confused:
there's gotta be a couple of Tombraider's here on this board :)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
hmmm, I can't get tomb raider 1,2 or3 to work (1 and 2 are the greatest hits versions, 3 is original) after selecting new game, they all freeze.
All 3 versions are NTSC/US
Tomb raider:the last revelation on the other hand works fine....excelent in fact.

Duron 900 @ 900, need at least another case fan before trying to overclock it
Voodoo 5 5500 PCI
Yamaha XG (X-wave) Sound card
128Mb ram
Biostar MV7KB MB
Pioneer 114 DVD
Mitsumi 4804TE CDRW
Gravis Gamepad Pro

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey cairey I messed around with some more with the ogl plugin settings and found that if you enable "Full Vram Primitives" all is fixed and it looks the buzzinezz but it runs way to slow to enjoy :(
Pity it cant be speaded up.

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
maybe its your video card drivers....... try upgrading em or try reinstalling directx........ I personally use the hacked version of voodoo drivers for my V5 5500 agp and using directx 8.1 beta.......without any problems so far..... if you want I can post you a screenshot with my config here.....

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yeah, please could I see your config. I'm running the game on my Voodoo3. I don't think it is a driver problem, as I do have the latest, but there could be a bug. :(

I've tried Glide, OpenGL and DirectX7. Plus I have got DX8 installed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts