Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guyz i have a acer laptop 1.5ghz 2gb ram an d pcsx2 0.95.iam trying to play wwe here comes the pain but in can only get 25 fps.is there any way i can speed up my emulator.please help me becauz i love to play wwe

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
25FPS is the max you will get out of a 1.5GHZ cpu, since its a laptop you wont be able to get anything more than that as overclocking is out of question here.
But still, try enabling the NATIVE option is GSdx, enable dual core and or MTGS options in CPU config, enable all speed hacks one by one. Leave the advanced options at default if you don't know what you are doing.

·
Registered
105 Posts
So far, with Laptop in my sig, I can assure you that 25 fps is normal, but if your Graphic Card can use plugin Gsdx 9.0.4, with the NATIVE option is checked it would add 3-4 fps, disabling sound would add merely 1-2 fps,
Don't forget to raise your Video RAM share in BIOS , some laptop also has power management settings, I suggest you use unmanage power settings, so it would use most power for GPU, as result you will charge the battery longer than usual.

Some 2-D games even got more than 30 fps, but WWE is out of question , I agree with redlofredlof , can't expect too much from laptop

1 - 3 of 3 Posts