Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Just please, please let there not be another cliched teenage love story that's glued on a otherwise good movie...

Otherwise looks pretty good...

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
I do have my own movie, it contains nothing but constant explosions, vampires and Lucy Liu. Bobrocks is set to be assistant director and chief editor.

And just for you Phil, a genuine authentic and quite rare snickothemule certified autograph :)

Back on topic, this time round are there going to be a different range of cars, not just the ones sponsored from General Motors like the first film?

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
thanks Snick *saves*

i hope they have some ferrari's and porsches (Im pretty sure the Lamborghini Reventon going to be in it

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I do have my own movie, it contains nothing but constant explosions, vampires and Lucy Liu. Bobrocks is set to be assistant director and chief editor.

And just for you Phil, a genuine authentic and quite rare snickothemule certified autograph :)

Back on topic, this time round are there going to be a different range of cars, not just the ones sponsored from General Motors like the first film?
Lucy Lu has been hard to book. We'll get her though. Gots to have somes Lucy Lu nudity in there to balance out all the explosions.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts