Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if Kxploit which is used for putting roms/emulators on the psp only works for firmware 1.5. I have recent custom firmware and it wouldn't work with it. Also, are there any other ways to put emulators/roms onto a psp that has higher custom firmware?

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
I was just wondering if Kxploit which is used for putting roms/emulators on the psp only works for firmware 1.5.
Kxploit only works on firmware 1.0/1.5.

I have recent custom firmware and it wouldn't work with it. Also, are there any other ways to put emulators/roms onto a psp that has higher custom firmware?
Create a \PSP\GAME\<your_game> directory structure, where <your_game> is the name of the homebrew. Reading the homebrew's included readme file helps too.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
So are you saying that I can still put emulators on my psp if I put them in a folder that has the same name as my custom firmware? The custom firmware readme didn't say much about this.

EDIT: I think I figured it out. At least for the NES. I think I just need a working SNES emulator now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.