Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I'd be interested in how you got the movies to work too, amiga, since I get the grey screen thingy too with all movies in the game. While under FPSE the movies run just fine with the same graphics plug-in. I haven't played with the new version of epsxe except to test to see if the movies run, but I had locking up problems shortly after the first fight too. I haven't played around with it too much except to try and get the movies working without success.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Hmm ... let me see if I'm reading you right here sx/amiga. You're saying mdecs after the intro mdecs play fine? Or just that the game plays and looks fine? If so then no big loss, I can see the pretty opening graphics under fpse. The BEST and MOST compatible emulator. ^,^ No offense intended to any emulator teams and authors there, I just couldn't resist sorry. GeForce 2 GTS here too by the way. And you can probably fix the clipped speech by increasing iori's buffer size. Just a guess, since I didn't notice any speech problems when I was messing around with it today.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts