Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried both on epsxe 1.5.2 and 1.6.0 and I have the same problem. The movies are not working properly they hack and blink and stutter and finaly they stop.

If anyone know a good way to solve this problem I'd be very happy. ( I've tried both with iso and running from CD, same problem with both ) however the movies runs a little longer on epsxe 1.6.0 then it does on 1.5.2 before it stops.

·
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow

Thanx it worked great :O, I guess my entire epsxe rules and no other psx emulator is needed attitude has changed completly :evil:

·
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly I have a new problem, in PSXeven when people talk there's a lot of stuttering )( sound problem) and it's not possible to make out what characters are saying.

However in epsxe everything but the movies run fine, It's too bad I can't watch the movies in psxeven and play in epsxe. Anyone know a solution to this problem, please?,

or is the only solution to fix the laser on the old PSX and give up on emulation for this game?

·
Registered
16 Posts
you must enable auto detect fps to correct sound problem

edit: hmm, it don't works with psxeven, I do some tests
edit2: yep, it works perfect with epsxe, so strange

edit3: really strange. this time I used epsxe, peops soft driver
Plugin: P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.1.17
Author: Pete Bernert and the P.E.Op.S. team

Resolution/Color:
- 640x480 Fullscreen - [32 Bit]
Stretch mode: 0
Dither mode: 0

Framerate:
- FPS limit: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: 50.0

Misc:
- Scanlines: disabled
- Game fixes: off [00000000]

now, sometimes movies work, sometimes not, don't understand, but it's sometimes playable. the matter is sound is stuttered, so I have to press home key to change to autofps limit, then sound is ok.
in fact, fps limit:50 for movies, autofps limit in game.
and, if I use Show fps display, movies never works.
this is completely mad :eyemove:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry to revive the topic... i didn't see it was december 2004 :innocent:

·
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No , don't be sorry, I still didn't get Koudelka to work so you have all the right in the world to revive it :) and it was helpfull too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts