Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Woah, this is great news. MGS4 on PS3, we all knew. Will be shown next year and will be totally in hands of Kojima, we didn know.

Story set after MGS2 and favourite characters making a return. Snake as main character. Why is this E3 so likeable?

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/615/615414p1.html

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
is that old guy that looks like a pirate in the pic is Big Boss? OMG!

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Samor said:
Snake? like in, SOLID Snake?
;)
I mean, last time it was Snake too, but... ;)
Well... big boss would be hella old, but that didnt stop The End now did it :p

Now I need a ps3 >_<!

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Official site:
http://www.konami.jp/gs/kojima_pro/english/004.html

So far the characters seem to be (from left to right):
Vamp
Confirmed alive by those who saw him in the background somewhere near the end of MGS2.
Meryl
Anyone who read the the files in MGS2 knows that her ending was the real ending of MGS1 (Otacon didn't need to escape with Snake to live since the bombing was stopped).
Raiden (who seems to be holding a kid)
Raiden is back and he seems to be holding either, his own kid (more likely) or Olga's (less likely).
Ocelot
No surprise here.
Solid Snake
He's back as the main character (and rightfully so). Interestingly, he looks worse for the wear in this one, looks like age is finally catching up.
Otacon
Dave's (aka Snake's) best friend Hal is back . Interesting to see how he'll act towards Vamp since Vamp did kill Emma. One request though, quit it with the wannabe Mei Ling comments.
???
Seemingly naked guy with an eye-patch, speculated to be Big Boss' corpse.
Naomi Hunter
Everyone's favorite strip searching doctor is back. Seems to be that she's been hiding based on her wardrobe (long coat with hood).

·
Registered
907 Posts
i think it is Big Boss either the real or a Clone...
in MGS 1 it was mentioned the his genome was taken when he was aged in the mid 60 for me he looks like that, so i think its a Clone
wbr Shin Gouki

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
or maybe he didn't realy die... just got hibernated or such... ;)

damn those video game 'miracles' :evil:

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Yeah, everything in the MGS world is possible. Vampires running lose, Ghosts are haunting people, Beach boy getting hired for covert-ops missions, Clones everywhere. Nothing really surprises me anymore.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Sasuke said:
Yeah, everything in the MGS world is possible. Vampires running lose, Ghost of an old acquantance haunting, Clones everywhere, Beach boy getting hired for covert-ops missions etc. etc. Nothing surprises me anymore.
hmm...MGS3 - cut scene where 'snake' first was in that russian officer disguise and has been beaten/captured by sokolov... did big boss have balls? :evil:

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
KanedA said:
hmm...MGS3 - cut scene where 'snake' first was in that russian officer disguise and has been beaten/captured by sokolov... did big boss have balls? :evil:
I think he did, but it was so small that Volgin had to grasp his groin area in a repeated manner just to make sure.

Well, even if he don't. It's not that surprising either.

Unless if, they reveal that Raiden is "not" a gay.

·
Registered
907 Posts
i liked the MGS 4 trailer VERY much XD
too bad that the offical streaming side did an DISGUSTING job for me -_-
and gamespot is of course busy as they put it on their headline.. -_-
anyone another "downloadable" link? plzz :)
wbr Shin Gouki

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
I fount a link to it on a well known torrent site whihc obviously givven hte bulk of it's content, can't be posted here.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts